Sympathy

We have had a death in our family, I do so hate sad times... Ronnie's Uncle Leland so I needed to get some Sympathy cards made up.. One for Ronnie's Mom as it was her brother that has passed away, one for Ronnie's Grandma.. her first born child and her first to pass away. And of course one for his wife & Kids...so this is what I have come up with... 
What would I do with Simply Betty Stamps to give me the perfect image to use for these. 



I did Lavinia up in 2 versions, the other one has black hair..
I hope you like them
Hugs

4 comments

  1. These turned out lovely...beautiful coloring and great layouts...as usual;)m TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. never the easiest of cards to make and it must be so hard during this very difficult time but your cards are amazing and will speak so much more than words....wonderful cards hugs sassyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry for your loss. Your cards are stunning Corrine.

    ReplyDelete