Lacy Sunshine, anything but a card

Today at Lacy Sunshine Color Your World Challenge Blog
is Anything BUT a card!

I am using Wicked Cindeigh
and I have made a canvas..

 Canvas is 8 X 8
 I started with using Liquitex matte Medium 
over the entire canvas...
 then I used my Tim Holtz Shatter stencil ( spider web ) 
and Faber Castell Whipped Spackle and spread it on thin and let dry..
 then I got my paints and color bursts out.. 
used Prima Bloom spray ( STORM CLOUD ) which is an awesome Gray
then my color bursts, Burnt Ornage and Terre Verte and sprinkled it on while paint was wet ..
gave it a bit of a creepier look ... 
Used my whipped paste to attach all my bits and pieces.. 

Here is a closeup view of Wicked Cindeigh..

Here are the colors I used... 

 come on and join in our fun at the Challenge... 
Hugs




1 comment