Candibean Blossom Girls, LDRS

 Here today with my newest project
I have used one of the new Candibean Blossom Girls.


I used the new awesome die
I cut it just off the edge so it made it into an adorable little card.
I also used the tag piece that goes with them to put on either side of the black oval under her. just gave it an extra design to the shape.


I used the
to cut out my image.. she just fits perfectly into it.
then I used the
I actually cut them apart to fit them where I wanted them on my little card.



Colored with Copic Markers and printed on X-Press it paper
E000,00,04,11,51,R20
N3,5,7,9
BG01,05,07,09

Hugs

1 comment

  1. Oh, Corrine, what gorgeous coloring, and I love your card layout and the beautiful die you've used! Love the DP and the cheesecloth with the bitty flowers! Stunning card! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete