Holiday Ornament Card




Welcome back to Wish Upon A Scrap..I am here today to show you my newest project with the amazing new dies from LDRS Creative..






I have used:
As soon as I saw these dies I knew just exactly what I wanted to make.. a Shaker card..
I decided to make it as a full card 5 X 5 1/2". First I picked which 2 ornament dies I wanted to use.. and laid them on the matte gold paper. Make sure to center them well.. use washi tape to hold them in place.




Put these gold cut pieces aside you will need them later.
Now you need to cut the solid ornament piece out of the white paper.


Then you want to cut another piece of white slightly smaller to fit on the back so that white appears through the ornaments..


Then cut the matte gold just slightly larger then your white piece depending on the size of the card you want to make..
Cut a piece of transparency to fit slightly smaller then you white front and tape it down on the backside .. then cover the back with pop up tape make sure you have the tape up against the shape of the ornament so all beads stay inside the ornament shape. Pour your beads in, I used gold and green. Now tape the white backing onto the front. now it is all sealed inside.
Attach to gold matte paper slightly larger then the white..



once you have everything taped together I glued the ornament shapes to the front on top of the transparency. Then attach to your card base.
I then added some twine I made into bows at the top of each ornament..


Make sure to check out the sales at LDRS Creative.

No comments

Post a Comment